What are Cookies?
Cookies are small files stored on your device when you visit a website. They hold a modest amount of data specific to a particular client and website, allowing the web server to deliver a page tailored to a particular user, or the page itself can contain some script which is aware of the data in the cookie and so is able to carry information from one visit to the website to the next.
Types of Cookies We Use
- Session Cookies: Temporary cookies that remain in your browser until you leave the site.
- Persistent Cookies: Remain in your browser for a longer period or until you manually delete them.
- First-party Cookies: Issued by our site to enhance your user experience.
- Third-party Cookies: Placed by our partners, offering various services.
Purpose of Cookies on Our Site
- Enhance User Experience: Streamline navigation and facilitate website functionality.
- Understand User Behaviour: Analyse which pages you visit, what engages you, aiding our ongoing optimisation efforts.
- Improve Performance: Monitor the performance and design of our site.
- Targeted Advertising: Provide relevant and tailored content and advertising.
You have the right to accept or decline cookies. Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. However, this may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
How to Control Cookies
- For Internet Explorer, visit Internet Explorer Cookie Management
- For Mozilla Firefox, visit Firefox Cookie Management
- For Google Chrome, visit Chrome Cookie Management
- For Safari, visit Safari Cookie Management